Math Games for Kids: Fun, Hands-On Activities for Learning with Shapes, Puzzles, and Games
Author(s): Rebecca Rapoport; J. A. Yoder
Little Learning Labs: Math Games for Kids--an abridged paperback edition of Math Games Lab for Kids--presents 25+ hands-on activities that include coloring, art, puzzles, and more that make learning about math fun.
- Explore geometry and topology by building, drawing, and transforming shapes.
- Discover how to color maps like a mathematician by using the fewest colors possible.
- Draw graphs to learn the language of connections.
- Create mind-bending fractals with straight lines and repeat shapes.
The popular Little Learning Labs series (based on the larger format Lab for Kids series) features a growing list of books that share hands-on activities and projects on a wide host of topics, including art, astronomy, geology, math, and even bugs--all authored by established experts in their fields. Each lab contains a complete materials list, clear step-by-step photographs of the process, as well as finished samples. The activities are open-ended, designed to be explored over and over, often with different results. Geared toward being taught or guided by adults, they are enriching for a range of ages and skill levels. Gain firsthand knowledge on your favorite topic with Little Learning Labs.
Open Little Learning Labs: Math Games for Kids and start exploring the exciting world of math
- : 9781631597954
- : Quarto Publishing Group USA
- : Quarry Books
- : 0.362874
- : September 2019
- : .45 Inches X 8.6 Inches X 11 Inches
- : books
- : Rebecca Rapoport; J. A. Yoder
- : Paperback
- : English
- : 80