Best of Central America 1
Author(s): Lonely Planet
Lonely Planet: The world's number one travel guide publisher*
Lonely Planet's Best of Central Americais your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Laze over dinner in a beachfront thatched hut on Bocas del Toro, Panama; explore remarkable jungle temples in Tikal, Guatemala; and stroll the picture-perfect cobblestone streets of Granada, Nicaragua. All with your trusted travel companion. Discover the best of Central America and begin your journey now!
InsideLonely Planet's Best of Central America:
- Full-color images throughout
- Highlightsand itinerarieshelp you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tipsto save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential infoat your fingertips- hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets- eating, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights provide a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, art, food, drink, sport, landscapes, wildlife
- CoversMexico, Guatemala, Belize, El Salvador, Honduras, Nicaragua, Costa Rica, Panama, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet's Best of Central Americais filled with inspiring and colorful photos, and focuses on Central America's most popular attractions for those wanting to experience the best of the best.
Looking for comprehensive guides that recommend both popular and offbeat experiences, and extensively cover all the regions? Check out Lonely Planet's individual country guides.
About Lonely Planet: Lonely Planet is a leading travel media company and the world's number one travel guidebook brand, providing both inspiring and trustworthy information for every kind of traveler since 1973. Over the past four decades, we've printed over 145 million guidebooks and grown a dedicated, passionate global community of travelers. You'll also find our content online, and in mobile apps, video, 14 languages, nine international magazines, armchair and lifestyle books, ebooks, and more.
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.' - New York Times
'Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves; it's in every traveller's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.' - Fairfax Media (Australia)
*Source: Nielsen BookScan: Australia, UK, USA, 5/2016-4/2017
Important Notice:The digital edition of this book may not contain all of the images found in the physical edition.
- : 9781788684705
- : Lonely Planet Global Limited
- : Lonely Planet Publications (Pty) Ltd
- : December 2019
- : .79 Inches X 5.04 Inches X 7.76 Inches
- : books
- : Lonely Planet
- : Paperback
- : 1911
- : English
- : 917.280454
- : 386