Author(s): Sara Wernham; Sue Lloyd
Ideal for whole class teaching of Jolly Phonics through a whiteboard!
The software enables teachers to deliver lessons in a fun and engaging way to children, using a wide variety of activities. With all the resources a teacher requires at the touch of a button, the programme is fun and easy to use.
Suitable for use on Promethean, Smart and all other interactive whiteboards
• Software will run on both PC and Mac
• Full and extensive year’s programme for teaching Jolly Phonics
• Ideal for use with children aged 4-6 years
• Structured daily sessions, complete with teacher’s notes that can be viewed or printed
• Interactive lessons with lots of blending, spelling and writing practice, ideal for whole class or independent use
• Audio option for hearing the letter sounds, Jolly Jingles and Jolly Songs and story option
• Extensive selection of worksheets, templates and games that can be printed and used in class to reinforce teaching. These can also be given as homework