The Next Step Forward in Guided Reading An Assess-Decide-Guide Framework for Supporting Every Reader K-8
Author(s): Jan Richardson
In this resource-rich book, you'll find:
- All the planning and instructional tools you need to teach guided reading well, from pre-A to fluent, organized around Richardson's proven Assess-Decide-Guide framework.
- Prompts, discussion starters, teaching points, word lists, intervention suggestions, and more to support all students, including dual language learners and struggling readers.
- 29 comprehension modules that cover essential strategies--monitoring, retelling, inferring, summarizing, and many others.
- Plus an online resource bank with dozens of downloadable assessment and record-keeping forms, Richardson's all-new, stage-specific lesson plan templates.
- More than 50 videos showing Jan modeling key parts of guided reading lessons for every stage.
- : 9781338161113
- : Scholastic, Incorporated
- : Teaching Resources
- : August 2016
- : 27.60 cmmm X 20.80 cmmm X 2.90 cmmm
- : books
- : Jan Richardson
- : Paperback
- : English
- : 336