Author(s): Teachers4Teachers Staff
Developed by experienced teachers for teachers, Reading Boxes are a must-have for your classroom! They are designed to address the gaps between decoding skills and comprehension ability and support multi-age classrooms. Ideal for both individual and group learning, they provide:
- A wide variety of high interest text types including visual texts, narratives, reports, descriptions, expositions, procedures, recounts, explanations, poems, discussions, comics, and transactions
- NAPLAN practise
- Literal, interpretive, inferential and critical questions
- Writing models, cloze passages, grammar, sequencing and other language activities
- Motivation for all abilities including reluctant readers
- Experience in self management skills
- Each box contains a teacher's folder, text cards, levelling tests, student progress charts and answer cards.
Reading Box Yellow covers levels 6-27 and Reading Ages 5.6-11.