A Quick History of the Universe
Author(s): Clive Gifford
Read the story of how the universe developed, and discover:
- In the beginning there was... what exactly? What was the beginning of the universe actually like?
- Some suns have just got that star quality... but which stars are really hot stuff?
- Who's who in the galactic zoo? There are several different types of galaxy in the universe. How do they form?
- The tragic death of the star - how do stars die, and why?
- What's blacker than black... a black hole!
- Peek into the future - what will the universe be like in the next few billion years?
- How do we even know this stuff? Read about the scientists who are figuring it all out.
Packed with fun cartoons and facts, A Quick History of the Universe tackles the biggest topic in the universe - literally - in chronological order. Before you know it, you'll be an expert on the history of space, the universe and everything.
- : 9780711249059
- : Quarto Publishing Group UK
- : Wide Eyed Editions
- : February 2020
- : ---length:- '8.819'width:- '6.732'units:- Inches
- : books
- : Paperback
- : Rob Flowers
- : English
- : 128
- : YNTS
- : Clive Gifford